- Do not require constant nursing care.
- Not in contact with the eyes, and therefore, so does not provoke the emergence of eye diseases.
- The lower limit of price points allows this method of correction to be the most affordable.
- With the aid of glasses can radically change its image.
- Points can be lost at the most inopportune moment.
- people with poor eyesight to feel confident, you need to wear glasses «for itself»;
- Points can be broken at any time.
- Misted with changes in temperature.
- Sight glasses are not quite natural: the shape and size of objects is usually distorted.
- Shackle points limit peripheral vision.
- Points reflect light. This is especially bad at night, and at dusk, when due to this effect may be temporary blindness.
- Not suitable for people who have a difference of view between the eyes is more than 2,0 D
- Contact lenses move with the eyes, thanks to this there is no distortion of the image, as is the case when wearing glasses.
- Vision contact lenses more natural than wearing glasses. Size of objects, their distance when using lenses, are not affected.
- Contact lenses do not fog up when the temperature changes.
- Wearing contact lenses intended for correcting vision, does not affect the appearance, you can experiment with the color of the eyes.
- It is not limited peripheral vision;
- Suitable for those people who have a difference between seeing eye is more than 2,0 D.
- Can not replace the glasses full. Necessarily be required in addition to the lens at least one pair of glasses.
- Come into direct contact with the cornea of the eye, so can injure or provoke the development of her disease.
- Wearing contact lenses requires mandatory regular inspection of an ophthalmologist.
- Contact lenses must be worn every day and shoot carefully disinfected. Extended wear lenses can not be recommended for most people.
- Contact lenses require scheduled replacement.
- While wearing contact lenses «mote» gets into your eyes, causing pain and require a repeat procedure taking off-putting lenses. Or have to use glasses.